ZeroFox Wins “Incident Response Solution of the Year” 2023 CyberSecurity Breakthrough Award
The CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards program celebrates outstanding cybersecurity companies, products, and professionals. ZeroFox Incident Response is an extension of its best-in-class external cybersecurity capabilities, designed to provide comprehensive digital forensics and incident response support to organizations around the world. Trusted by over 1,000 customers across 50 countries for breach and incident response in the last year, ZeroFox Response works swiftly to help organizations minimize the impact of breaches, protect customer trust, maintain business continuity, and meet regulatory compliance.
- End-to-End Response Services:
ZeroFoxoffers comprehensive response services, from investigation to notification, allowing security teams to concentrate on critical tasks while ZeroFoxmanages the complexities of incident management.
- Adversary Disruption and Automated Takedowns:
ZeroFox'sglobal takedown service proactively disrupts phishing and fraud threats, preventing further harm from cyber adversaries.
- Continuous Dark Web Monitoring:
ZeroFoxmonitors the dark web continuously, identifying compromised credentials, sensitive data leaks, and relevant attack planning and chatter to protect organizations' data and assets.
- Ransomware Readiness Assessment:
ZeroFoxassists organizations in assessing and prioritizing their defensive measures, enhancing their confidence in protecting against and responding to ransomware attacks effectively.
- Tabletop Exercises:
ZeroFoxcurates and facilitates a customized scenario that is specifically designed to evaluate the preparedness of the organization in responding to a cyber attack or other cyber-related emergency. Tabletop Exercises involve a targeted group of people to discuss a hypothetical scenario to identify strengths and weaknesses in the response effort.
- Threat Hunting: Powered by ZeroFox’s world-class threat intelligence capability and Digital Forensics & Incident Response team, ZeroFox’s threat hunting service investigates the customer environment for evidence of malicious activity, undiscovered threats, and risks within existing security controls.
- NEW Intelligent Pentesting: Tailored pentesting that mimics threat actor TTPs likely to target an organization, followed by a full retest of the organization’s patched security platform following the original Penetration Test recommendations.
"We are honored to be recognized with the CyberSecurity Breakthrough Award for Overall Incident Response Solution of the Year," said
About CyberSecurity Breakthrough
Part of Tech Breakthrough, a leading market intelligence and recognition platform for global technology innovation and leadership, the CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards program is devoted to honoring excellence in information security and cybersecurity technology companies, products and people. The CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards provide a platform for public recognition around the achievements of breakthrough information security companies and products in categories including Cloud Security, Threat Detection, Risk Management, Fraud Prevention, Mobile Security, Web and Email Security, UTM, Firewall and more. For more information visit CyberSecurityBreakthrough.com.
Source: ZeroFox, Inc.